I was digging through our wedding photographs the other day and found this hidden treasure. This is one of the most pleasing photographs I have ever seen. I brings me such peace and reassurance. I give you....... our beloved Farkey-Darks.
Farckes Nov.2, 2009 7:40 AM 6' 4" 180# Senior year of HS Football: defensive end for Ontario OR Tigers Dated two different girls at two different homecomings Perpetually messy bedroom made 7-layer cake last night (ok, it was from a mix)
3 comments:
what a golden photo! Long live the farcles
Farckes Nov.2, 2009 7:40 AM
6' 4"
180#
Senior year of HS
Football: defensive end for Ontario OR Tigers
Dated two different girls at two different homecomings
Perpetually messy bedroom
made 7-layer cake last night (ok, it was from a mix)
family and friends feel free to check out our new blog:
ajandchelsey.blogspot.com
--although Matt is not allowed to comment until he changes his picture.....
Post a Comment