While this video may be seemingly pointless, and inaccurate (Dad was kind enough to point out 1962 was not a year of hippies, or ccr for that matter) it was still worth 50 points in my KOHS class, and an example of my editing capabilities. Enjoy.
For those who don't understand the point of his movie: Every year during Homecoming Week, our school has a bunch of student activities every weeknight, leading up to the game/dance. One of the activities is dodge ball, and Todd made the video to get everyone to come out to the activity. The video was shown to the entire school during announcements, and Todd's glorious video will probably never be forgotten. Our class made some pretty funny videos, but nothing that fantastic. Nice work Todd.
AJ... Matt wasn't judging you, he was judging your backside. A new role is definitely needed for you.
Indeed the video skills are admirable and respectable. I'm looking forward to New Years. One like no other, indeed. Just sad Francypants won't be able to make it.
I'll be there boys. I wouldn't miss a chance to see some California team get trounced by the cougs. Besides, I want to buy a ton of tickets and scalp them for exorbitant prices right before the game. lol ;) ha ha j/k
My favorite nickname for Paul Frandsen is "The Doc". It strikes me as established, but layed back. Other glorious names are P-money, P.F. Chang, or lil'-F.
AJ need I remind you of the rule that clearly states no inane internet abbreviations, or the one that says no smileys. If you continue to break these rules I will be forced to delete your comments.
the videos are always a refreshing start to second period but are always cut off by the daily announcements.
15 comments:
Sweet moves, Toddus. Brings back flashes of Karate Kid. Indeed, destiny awaits you.
Fun to see what you can do with a Mac and a video camera. Looks like movie making is another talent you and Matt share.
Not sure what the point was... but thanks for the warning that it was pointless to begin with.
Todd, what a golden video.
For those who don't understand the point of his movie: Every year during Homecoming Week, our school has a bunch of student activities every weeknight, leading up to the game/dance. One of the activities is dodge ball, and Todd made the video to get everyone to come out to the activity. The video was shown to the entire school during announcements, and Todd's glorious video will probably never be forgotten. Our class made some pretty funny videos, but nothing that fantastic. Nice work Todd.
Oh, the glory. How was the dodgeball turnout?
If you need the year for some serious hippies, try 1969.
I can see our New Years activity being very glorious indeed considering Todd's obvious movie-making prowess.
A.J., we will be seeking another role for you outside of the historic weird naked indian role.
Don't you judge me.
beautiful video todd.
favorites: sweet moves
the glory shot...?
sweet editing--especially the slow motion coming of the ladder.
the seemless blue-screen tornado shot.
the creepy, yet satisfying narration.
CCR and the heartbeat at the end.
AJ... Matt wasn't judging you, he was judging your backside. A new role is definitely needed for you.
Indeed the video skills are admirable and respectable. I'm looking forward to New Years. One like no other, indeed. Just sad Francypants won't be able to make it.
What? No f-pants? What is the world coming to? Now the Las Vegas Bowl trip is a must!
it's sounding like my frandsen clan is planning on a trip to the lv as well.
brauts galore.
i can't wait.
so, will we just buy tickets from scalpers?
will prisen come through on tickets?
i don't think we should pay more than $20 for tickets judging from the number of scalpers there last year...
Matt... Please don't deduce my beloved to "f-pants." Come on.
aj to matt: agreed.
How about F-P, or Fants? No, I think F-pants is a pretty good one.
I am assuming that A.J. is agreeing to a LV bowl trip...
Rarely do you find cinema that is so bewildering. It is true, the little things do count. That was rich, Todd. Rich and compelling.
~Squall Dude
I'll be there boys. I wouldn't miss a chance to see some California team get trounced by the cougs. Besides, I want to buy a ton of tickets and scalp them for exorbitant prices right before the game. lol ;) ha ha j/k
My favorite nickname for Paul Frandsen is "The Doc". It strikes me as established, but layed back. Other glorious names are P-money, P.F. Chang, or lil'-F.
I will grab mom's ear today and convince her of how important this game will be for all of us boyz.
AJ need I remind you of the rule that clearly states no inane internet abbreviations, or the one that says no smileys. If you continue to break these rules I will be forced to delete your comments.
the videos are always a refreshing start to second period but are always cut off by the daily announcements.
I can't wait untill new years!
Post a Comment