Here's a new template for you all, Maybe it will keep you happy until todd's skeleton video gets graded. It was mostly so that it will keep the page even but hopefully it will keep you from getting hostile.
Well here is the big man himself, mr. parsons. He is the reason for all of your waiting so aim your anger at him, not me for being lazy.
22 comments:
The Ivan laugh made me laugh...
Like the new look... lots of squares.
But don't you have some form of the video to post?? Surely you didn't give the teacher your only copy?!!
Or are you just waiting for a grade to post with it so that you can gloat about it??
AAARRRRAAHHHHHHAARRRRRRRR!!!! (hostility)
Wouldn't Ivan's laugh sound more like "Heh,heh, hehhhh??"
Oh no, The natives are getting restless!
Todd was a fool and only made one full copy which is still being graded.
Something to consider:
Who made Christmas in December, when roads are most dangerous?
Would it make more sense to try to get families together in the summer when roads are safer, school schedules are not as tricky, more outside activities (and less indoor craziness), picnics, outside grills, outdoor football and other games, maybe even camping? Just something to think about.
Dad... that's what summertime is for. You don't need a celebration when it is soooo nice and fun outside. The niceness is celebration enough. The winter needs anticipation of SOMEthing aside from more cold and snow and cold.
Plus, consumer business needs something at the end of the year to push over their sales stats for the year...
And who wants to camp for Christmas??
My boy scout group and I went on a winter camping trip. It was probably one of the most fun camping trips I've ever been on.
Uh, so tell us about it. Why don't you write a little narrative??
Come on... don't just leave us hanging... what was so great about it??
Farcles, this blog is about to receive an armada of viruses if something new doesn't pop up soon. He he he he heee.....
r=right
l=left
hd=hard drive
wp=word processor
just in case you didn't understand dad's useless abbreviations that altogether saved him a total of 3.7 seconds.
you never had to remind me to bathe before.
I think that it is a great idea to have a questionaire so that we can get to know each other better.
????????????
And where's that video??
Amy, you need to learn not to rush art...or mr. parsons.
No, I'm wondering if I missed something about abbreviations...
Art and Mr. Parsons are one in the same, I'm sure.
You guys don't know how easy you have it. You can just take pictures of your kids doing whatever they do and post it. If we had cute kids running around all over the place we would be a happening blog too.
If you are familiar with mythbusters Mr. Parsons is the mixture of adam and jamie.
AJ, if I get a single virus I will return it with an armada of my own, including a few home cooked ones.
Pictures of you guys doing anything would, of course, be interesting to us. You underestimate our interest in you...
A picture of Mr. Parsons wouldn't be bad, either...
Where is the video??!!?
VI DEE OHHH...
VI DEE OHHH...
VI DEE OHHH...
VI DEE OHHH...
VI DEE OHHH...
VI DEE OHHH...
VI DEE OHHH...
VI DEE OHHH...
I am about to go squall.
Farcles, you have two weeks of safety left. I have been royally peeved by the lack of blogging, and in two weeks you shall reap what you deserve.
Farcs... just post something. Doesn't have to be grand, or even great. Good, maybe... but we'll settle for mediocre.
Just hold your horses people only another week.
I despise that Mr. Parsons. Look at him, all smug and red.
I think we are on the verge of getting up the video up
you are way tooooooo funny Toddmyster.
Post a Comment