Friday, March 21, 2008

Matt's Bracket



Didn't want to overshadow Todd's fantastic and educational movie, but since I didn't get in on the bracket in time, here is mine.  It was drawn up Wednesday night and has not been altered (obviously).  Oh, BYU.  Why could you not win at least one?

15 comments:

farcles said...

Poor BYU and drake. if they had done well you could have possibly won, but alas they both lost in rould 1. that is one reeky bracket

paul said...

even though my bracket really needed georgetown to win, i couldn't help but root for davidson. what a sweet game played by that baby-faced sophomore. very exciting.

and what's happened to kentucky in recent years.

louisville came through for me though.

and poor oregon. they hung in close and i thought they were going to pull it off (i watched that one at a mexican joint in hungtington beach while amy and michael were out looking for bullfrogs in mary anne's backyard...)

paul said...

wow matty, you really put you money where you mouth is on the BYU thing...too bad for you sucka!

Matt said...

Paul,

I couldn't help myself.

Matt said...

I, too was rooting for Davidson despite my pick. The great one for me was seeing Duke loose to WVA. I know I had them going to the 8, but I hate Duke with a passion and loved every last second of that contest.

Matt said...

I heard on ESPN radio that out of over 3 million brackets, not one made it perfect through the 1st round...

paul said...

wow. i didn't get to see duke play, but that would have been fun to see them get it from wva.

i may have been more put-out if i had money riding on my bracket...which by the way. is there a pool of cash waiting for the winner of farcles little tournament..?

Allan said...

Sorry to disrupt the basketball bracket talk, but did you hear that George Cloony's "Leatherheads" movie is premiering tonight at Maysville's Washington Opera House? Is that what they call that crappy old theater downtown now? It is by invitation only, but Mary Ann is going to put on her finest gown and try to sneak in.

What is more, Bill Clinton is making a personal appearance at the Mason Co. Fieldhouse Tuesday!
Hillary won't be there, so I hope the Maysville chicks will be safe.

Matt said...

Ah, Maysville... It has become the center of the universe.

Matt said...

Did anyone see Stanford play? Those 7' twins are pretty fun to watch.

farcles said...

I Hate the drake!

Matt said...

The Drake did me wrong.

farcles said...

we just got back from disneyland. new post pending.

Matt said...

I can't look in on anyone else's brackets. How is everyone doing? I have 3 of the final 4! What do others have????

Matt said...

Sad that Davidson got beat btw.