Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jerry Curls

10 comments:

Amy F said...

April Fools?? Nice blast from the past.

Details of Todd and Marc's California trip requested!!

And AJ's Spring Break!!

Let's hear about it here on Rawl Street!!

farcles said...

good ole' jerry curls, i have some good memories in those locks of hair.

farcles said...

do you want an extended comment or a new post. we have some pictures but it will be hard to get a hold of them. we used those photo card things that they have in disneyland.

Matt said...

Go for whatever is easiest, before I post a picture of Todd stripped down on the Y from 06'...

Allan said...

I don't get "Jerry Curls"

Allan said...

Thank you, Amy for your warning about the Meyer vampire books. I quit when she sniffed her hair which smelled like strawberries on page 24. And do her readers have bad eyesight, or do you have to use huge fonts to fill a book? And each page is 1/2 margins.

However, I finished Paul F.'s favorite Ender's Game, and perhaps most books would seem puerile after that.

Matt said...

Ender's Game. Great book. Don't use French words.

Matt said...

Jerry Curls looked at us during one point of the game (Las Vegas Bowl game), and said, "Why are you even here?".

As it turns out, we had a great reason to be there.

Amy F said...

In yo' face, Jerry Curls!!

The vampire books must come with a warning... but they should also be read past page 24.

Bigger fonts makes for faster skimming through the fluffy parts...

but I am enjoying the third in the series right now.

AJ... have you started Ender??

Allan said...

We are going to spend the weekend with Mom. Watch conference with her, and gaze at my favorite temple out the dining window as we eat roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy and rolls.
Will be thinking of all of you watching conference "with us."