Friday, May 9, 2008

HATS!

from mattsqualldude
AJ
Ma And Pa
and Angela

Thanks for all the fun hats everyone. The most fun birthday ever. Thanks to all.
-Mary Ann

11 comments:

Amy F said...

Mary Ann...

Hey... those look good on you!! Where's the one from the california residents?? Send us a picture... Michael would love to see it on you!

Although I'm not sure that crazy rainbow one will work well on the farm...

farcles said...

mary ann didn't send a picture of it.

Matt said...

It is getting hot outside. I want a swimming pool.

Amy F said...

???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MATT!!!

Amy F said...

Hello out there??!? Have all Risenmays sworn off of blogging, or what?? We miss your posts and comments.

farcles said...

I realise that I should have made a post about how great of a father dad is, but I didn't think about it and amy is the only person who would have seen it anyway.

farcles said...

Happy Fathers Day!

Matt said...

This blog is getting lame

Amy F said...

Call me when you decide to post again on this here blog.

An account of football camp and the pioneer trek are requested. As well as any other deep and meaningful thoughts about the summer and its glories in Onionville.

farcles said...

i think that I could get my hands on some trek pictures if I put my mind to it.

farcles said...

this blog is getting lame because nobody ever visits, and nothing is happening over here. the only things that have happened have been the trek, football camp, the family reunion, I am turning sixteen and starting to drive, and todd is getting his eagle project finished. pretty much nothing. how do you expect me to make a post about that.