congrats you two!
Not bad, not bad.
Sorry, these pictures kind of reak. There were several cameras around, so I'll try and get some better photos.Matt- you id picture is a perfect display of your inner nerd.
Oh, I just checked this here blog... no one told me proposal pictures were waiting!!! :)Congrats to the two of you... good times ahead! I am thrilled it is official, and can't wait to say congrats in person! Don't let anything happen to that plate! Bon-bons never tasted so sweet, right??!!!!!!!!!! Cute pictures. Cute couple.
i can't wait to sing weezer with todd...
I haven't looked at the Rawl Street for months. You got MA's hats off of the front page! Dang.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
congrats you two!
Not bad, not bad.
Sorry, these pictures kind of reak. There were several cameras around, so I'll try and get some better photos.
Matt- you id picture is a perfect display of your inner nerd.
Oh, I just checked this here blog... no one told me proposal pictures were waiting!!! :)
Congrats to the two of you... good times ahead! I am thrilled it is official, and can't wait to say congrats in person!
Don't let anything happen to that plate! Bon-bons never tasted so sweet, right??
!!!!!!!!!! Cute pictures. Cute couple.
i can't wait to sing weezer with todd...
I haven't looked at the Rawl Street for months. You got MA's hats off of the front page! Dang.
Post a Comment