
As you all know Todd and I went to disneyland this spring break. If you want to see pictures check your inbox. If I didn't send them to you than please yell at me. This is the story of our trip.
we loaded up on the bus at 11:00 tuesday night and drove until about noon the next day. We got to the hotel at about noon just to get our rooms set apart and change for the beach. The beach wasn't freezing cold like the last time we were in california and was very enjoyable.
while in our room I learned that we needed to bring black shoes and slacks. I pondered on it for a while and then got the idea to tape up our shoes with electric tape to make them look black. as we were getting the tape we kept our eyes open for black pants of any kind and found some black sweatpants. As you can see in the pictures I sent to you I pulled it off quite well. As for Todd he just happened to have a sore throat before we performed.

The next day we performed in california adventure and enjoyed the day there right up until the fireworks display. My favorite ride there by far was California Screaming.

the prices for food in that place are outragous but It was still more fun/magical than I could have ever imagined. The next day we stayed until 8:00, another great day.
Then the next day, we went to hollywood and saw the walk of fame. My hand is officially bigger than Matt Damon's.


Then we went to universal studios. it wasn't as magical, but it was still fun. we went on a tour and saw some special effects. It was fun, but not even close to as fun as disneyland. all in all this was arguably the most fun filled four days in my life.
1 comment:
Sounds so fun, Farcles... glad you enjoyed your time in CA so much... sounds like you had great weather, too!
Didn't realize you were actually performing at California Adventure. Where in the park did you perform??
Looked at the pictures in my inbox... you look stunning in blue, Farcles. No Todd in the group, huh?? I was disappointed that the photographer didn't get a close up of the sweatpants/electrical tape shoes combo.
Would have loved to have been around to meet up with you for a ride or two, and to witness the electrical tape shoes in person. Too bad I was in Utah getting over the flu.
What was your favorite part of Disneyland?? What did you think of the fireworks? Come again and go with us before we move next summer!!
Post a Comment